Digital Transformation Consultancy Delivering Business Development Excellence Through
Howard Thurman once said “Don’t ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive and go do that. What the world needs are people who have come alive.” Building Relationships, leveraging today’s technology, driving innovation and redefining how and where we communicate is what makes me come alive.
I describe myself as a Social Business Intel Officer. Here’s why
• SOCIAL ~ “Customers are socially connected, digitally driven and mobile enabled.” (This is a quote from Jill Rowley and it has never been more true) I’m customer obsessed so I like engaging them where they are.
• BUSINESS ~ The way we do business is undergoing a fundamental transformation. It’s in real time, it’s always on and the traditional sales and marketing models are quickly becoming less relevant and less effective
• INTEL ~ We have access to more customer intelligence, company intelligence and competitive intelligence then ever before.
• OFFICER ~ To me, officer reflects leadership. I’m
a natural Leader. I partner with key stake holders to drive innovative approaches for business development. I believe leadership is defined as having intentional influence with a target audience while investing in the success of those around me.
Consulting Expertise Includes
- Digital Sales & Marketing Excellence
- The Design & Development of Social Business Sales Models (B2B)
- Business Development & Revenue Generation
- Personal & Professional Branding
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Selling
- Keynote Speaking
- Mobile Technologies, Cloud, Unified Communication Solutions
I’m a father to three incredible children. I have a passion for faith, family and FSU football. I was born on the west coast, raised on the east coast but my home will always be down south. I love to cook and live to grill. Okay, throw tailgating in there too. I’m an entrepreneur at heart and risk, change, challenge, and opportunity is in my DNA.
Serving on the Board of Directors - Director of Thought Leadership at ATP It's so very easy to find information about Social Media these days because articles about what a phenomenon FaceBook & Twitter have become are in the press every week. However, what is really difficult is to find someone who you can trust, and guide you on how to effectively leverage Social Media in your business...Adam is that someone.Mallie Eric Preston Senior Alliance Manager AT&T Mobility
Adam has a reputation at Vodafone for being an agent of change. He understands how to leverage today’s digital technology to drive new business and to build a compelling brand online. He is a dynamic leader with an innovative approach to connect and engage with our customers. He is a great developer of sales professionals and has made an impact on the lives of his team personally and professionally. He’s passionate about investing in the success of those around him.Richard Tennyson Vice President, Head of Sales at Vodafone